Monday, February 1, 2010

Hot Pink Bebe Gun What Annoys You? What Really Makes You Tick?

What annoys you? What really makes you tick? - hot pink bebe gun

I need to vent:
"If a response of" best "selected and is ridiculously stupid / short / low compared to everyone.
"When people answer a question if you selected the correct answer already say. To the question: Who sings Poker Face" and then twenty-nine Answers: Lady Gaga.
"If the applicant does not choose a better response and a handful of great answers
The 14-year-old kids who post their homework questions
"If the girls wear pink sweat pants, a face full of makeup, false eyelashes and a child in the gym
"If people do not use it temporarily and wait your turn
The girls wear skirts and uggs, especially now
-If you discuss a matter of reflection on literary subjects in the class are facing and try to make a thoughtful and intellectual response is: "So I think, as the poem says, as if people are really sad because the bird is eager to cry . It's like a bird and sorry for the people because it is so sadquot;. Literally.

So, what bothers you?

4 comments:

†Saint Eian† said...

People so rude and wicked away with it makes me really mad, and if one listens to me.
Society, what they expect me to work on foot of a party or go somewhere to smoke weed, because I am granted, or a teenager, and you want me and me and stress as an adult, but not value or respect or treat me like another thing that we constantly try to refute me, if I do not interfere or attempt to refute, to.

Ms. Opinionative said...

I am very relaxed person, so it is not normally interfere. However, I get angry when people blocking the way to your friend talk to a stop sign.

Skully said...

Oh, nothing, if I want to be boring to bother me.

With regard to this question made me want to RAM my fist through the screen and jump out the window.

Natasha B(blocked by cowards) said...

Complaint.

Post a Comment