Thursday, January 28, 2010

Shoulder Joint Pain After Boxing Pain In AC Joint And Bicep Tendon Whenever I Do Anything Strenuous. 21 Yr Old Male?

Pain in AC joint and Bicep tendon whenever I do anything strenuous. 21 yr old male? - shoulder joint pain after boxing

Hey, I'm 21 years old. I had to play shoulder pain for about 8 years due to baseball at an early age. The pain remains, I am going through a little differently. I'm in good shape, about 10% body fat 5'7 165 pounds, I lift weights regularly, and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and boxing. For the last 6 months, when I bit hard on my shoulder hurts me in my biceps and AC joint. If I am completely at rest, disappears in about 2 weeks. I do not know how, but as you can see, I am very active and involved a lot of contact-style martial arts heavy lifting in the gym and in my work. Currently, the AC joint is tender to touch on a scale of 1-10, increased to 10 when the press enough. My biceps tendon is very good on the last week. I can not sleep with any kind of pressure on my shoulder at all.

1 comments:

mikeb706... said...

Have you ever tried to take alternative medicines glucosomine? Glucosamine works to repair cartlidge amino acids in your body. You should probably start taking that the amino acids speaks research employ some amino acids, which help against such things as arthritis, tendinitis, and protect the joints. You begin to eat and take the Omega-3-frozen, because they help you find help in the recovery set and determined.

Post a Comment